Monday, May 31, 2021

Vintage and Antique shopping for funky decor to keep or maybe resell - The Dragonfly Antique Mall

 



Always looking for fun, quirky, vintage, one-of-a-kind, or antique items to decorate with, or resell. Come shopping with me to see what they have. A Facebook post indicated they had received a bunch of new items so my interest perked. Sure enough everywhere I looked was different. Lots and lots of things had been moved around which puts it all in a new light, plus the addition of a new haul of goodies.

I did not film a haul as I only bought the pillow, but if you are subscribed I'll be doing a haul in the next week or so. I've been to a few places I did not film and only bought one or two items. That way I'll have enough things to share in one video. I promise it'll be worth the effort to click that video ;) #antiqueshopping #antiquemall #shopwithme #shoptoresell #funkyvintage #thriftwithme #thriftshopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...