Sunday, May 16, 2021

Agape Thrift Store is all new and so pretty - Come shopping with me ;)


 


My favorite little thrift shop is finally re-opening! Join me in my first walk-through after it has been remodeled. The place looks like a designer planned it out it's so cool.

I knew I needed to be there first thing in the morning or all the good stuff would be gone. Fortunately for you "haul watchers" all of the things were not gone 'cause I found some fun items ;) Find out what I do with my new things and hear my thoughts. #thriftshopping #thrifthaul #vintagefinds #antiquefinds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...