Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Garden path transformation - Brilliant Spring flowers - Popcorn Drift Rose in landscaping




Sooo many flowers in the gardens this time of year. The Japanese Purple Iris is in full bloom and absolutely gorgeous. Glowing pink geraniums against the Iris is stunning. I added a couple yellow marigolds just for contrast. I haven't loved a garden like this in 25 years. It makes me so happy. If I am not out in it, I am gazing at it from my office window. I drink coffee each morning on the patio, eat lunch each afternoon under the gazebo. I couldn't be luckier if I tried ;) Come on over to my yard. Let your troubles all disappear. Music by Jeb Loy Nichols #gardenflowers #flowergarden #purpleiris #magentageranium #coralimpatients #yellowmarigolds #gardensancutuary #gardenbench #ladyofthegarden #comeonovertomyyard #aprilshowers #mayflowers #gardening #flowergarden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...