Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wood carved cart

My newest acquisition.
I was told it is a flower cart, but when I look at it, I see a rolling bar.

Bottles in the little holder and plenty of storage for others on the bottom.  I have very cool decanters that would display lovely on top, along with an assortment of cocktail and wine glasses.  
Maybe even a couple of the vintage shot glasses from my collection.

The top is in need of repair.  Its beginning to bubble a bit.  Nothing I am to worried about.  The little leg in the back that supports the table when its not being moved is a bit wobbly, again nothing I am to worried over.

Now, if only I could decide on a design and color.  
Any idea's or inspiration?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...