Friday, January 10, 2014

Piano Bench Before and After Chalk Painted


Picked up this piano bench at a junk store for five bucks.  
LOVE the height, depth and width of this piece.  
Very simple straight lines.  

I'd already begun painting it when I realized that I hadnt taken any "before" shots.  Quickly I snapped off these two photo's.  The inside of the legs had already been painted.  Ooops!

Stay tuned for the finished piece.  
As of this posting, I still do not know what it will be like.  It's not really talking to me.  


Before, side

Before, top

This table needed to be simple, but elegant.  No fancy stenciling or hand painting.  
Simple frame dry-brushed on the top and all four sides.  
The shadowing was a test.  Proves I need more work in that area.  ;)
After, front and top

After, side and top

After

1 comment:

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...