Sunday, January 5, 2014

Side/End Table Chalk Painted


Found this table at a junk sale.  I think I paid maybe 10 bucks for it.  You can't tell from this pic, but the bottom shelf is messed up.  Usually, I keep a cool tray down there.  
The color just isnt working for me.  I am done with the wood look.

Before, Top

Before, Side


This is a made up color from the blue on the coffee table.  I added yellow until I liked the shade.  
Added plaster of paris to make it chalky.  
The accents are black and I free-handed the stripes and dots on top.  No comments, necessary ;)
After, Side

After, Top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...