Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Thrift haul items for reselling, reimagining, keeping, sharing or just because I am JunkShackBaby

 



What thrifted items have I bought in the past month? Home decor on a budget. Budget DIY's, and lots of cool scrapbooking items that I won't ever scrapbook with but may show up in a future DIY. What have I done with these items? Should I keep the tiny blue bottles or sell them? This haul is from a few different stores, from a few different days. I hope you enjoy it!

#antiqueshopping #antiquemall #shopwithme #shoptoresell #funkyvintage #thriftwithme #thriftshopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...