Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Garage sale this weekend - What can I find to sell - Is there any money to be made?

 



Just showing off a few of the items I believe I'll be taking to my friend's sale this weekend. Can I make any money? Will I allow myself to even sell some of these pieces? Not even I know the answers to those questions. Likely some of these items will just come back home with me.

I hesitate to call this sale a garage sale because her items are from a warehouse she stores her home staging pieces in. Everything is always so nice and her husband sells great "garage/yard/tools". In the midwest, no one calls them "tag sales" but that's what I think these should be called...garage sale just sounds so cheap. Make sure you are subscribed to this channel so you won't miss the sale video this weekend. She always has such beautiful things and I have some vintage things. It'll be a good time ;) #resale #thriftfinds #keeporsell #mcmforsale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...