Wednesday, June 23, 2021

How did our sale go? Did I make any money? What two things did I come home with?

 



How much can you make with a truckload of items? Was our garage sale a success? I sold all the big things and that's all that I hoped for. Tell me what you thought? See anything you would have snapped up?

I love hosting sales but it is no fun moving all the stuff to another location. I do it for the location. What are the three most important things about selling items? Location, location, location. ;) #garagesale #tagsale #thrifting #sellwithme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...