Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Vintage '69 - '71 8mm film digitalized- Fishing Kentucky Lake- Hunting Southern MO- When I was Young


 

Classic 8mm film from the late 1960's into the early 1970's.  Lots of fishing on Kentucky Lake, Bull Shoals Lake, Cabul Lake.  Lots of hunting in southern Missouri.  Lots of family gatherings with Knowles and Miller families.  I remember very little of this as I was so young but I do remember the SuperBee car.  My grandfather on my dad's side passed away when I was in 4th grade so I have very little memory of him, it was great to see him in a couple of these videos.  

A lot of the folks in these videos have passed away and I hate myself for not being able to have these preserved before.  I know my father and grandfather would have loooooved seeing them.  

Crossroad Digital Media Solutions, Wentzville Missouri

#8mm #8mmfilm #Vintagefilm #whenIwasyoung #1969 #1970 #1971 #KentuckyLake #BullShoalsLake #StJohnMO #VintageEaster #VintageChristmas #VintageThanksgiving #candycigarette #vintageDodgeSuperBee #Dodgesuperbee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...