Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Thrift flip items from the best sale ever | FREE is my favorite four letter "eff" word




 Join me as I show you my girlfriend's warehouse sale. She had so many cool things, vintage, rustic, home supplies, and decor. I was in my thrifting dreamland!! We had a beautiful day for a sale and probably 50 cars showed up. The stuff was leaving the sale faster than they could get it out. Lots of cool antique bed frames, outdoor furniture, and lawn care. Her husband makes signs and farmhouse decor out of scrap lumber they take off of jobs.

I got a dresser from there that I plan to thrift flip for profit but not until I use it for a bit. Always like to keep some of my items and live with them. Sometimes they find a permanent home, sometimes they find a new home. Make sure you are subscribed because the dresser is finished and you wouldn't want to miss that project. It turned out pretty cool even though it's not my style of decor. #thrifthaul #thriftfinds #thriftflip #garagesale #yardsale #warehousesale #vintageitems #vintagetools #tools #antiquetools #antiquebedrame #thriftshopping #thriftsale #farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...