Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Mantelpiece and mirror decorate with me + Santa brings me furniture for my bare living room




 New Furniture? Thank you Santa Clause! Come along with me while I decorate my fireplace mantel and the mirror that hangs above it. This year Ive chosen a white and silver winter wonderland theme. The mantel has the nativity on it currently but is likely to change a handful of times through the season

Speaking of season, this is the first time EVER I have put Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving. Usually I even wait until the 2nd week of December. This year though, I needed it. Needed the bright lights, the soothing music, the wonderful smells of the season. Next video : Decorate the bookshelves in a winter wonderland that feels like a quiet midnight walk through the woods while its snowing. #Christmasdecoratewithme #ChristmasFireplace #SilverandwhiteChristmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...