Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Christmas crafts on a budget using Dollar Tree items - Blue and Silver Christmas décor - Nutcrackers


 


This video is chock full of Dollar Tree Christmas crafts. Here are 4 to begin with, I will have more coming in the following weeks.

I tone down their nutcrackers, I use the irredesant tree's as a swag, I use the bells as a garland and add glitter glue to the wood gingerbread houses. Tell me which are your favorites!! Wood bead garland video https://youtu.be/ixM00WIIuEI #DollarTreeCrafts #DollarTreeChristmas #BudgetChristmasCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...