This jewelry box came to me many years ago and I have always wanted to paint it. HERE is the paint job. It is fondly named "The Perfect Storm" because of the color and the storm it/I went through to be this beauty.
I learned a whole lot about painting with Debi's Design Diary Paint. It's very pigmented so it's rich in color. Water is your friend. Water thins it and helps it to blend better.
The colors I used here are "Farm Fresh", "Hey Sailor", "Bohemian Blue", and "Mermaid Tale".
I can hardly wait for the next piece to bring to life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring
In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...
-
In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...
-
I picked up nine of the cube drawer boxes from Dollar Tree and glued them together. Using a little paint and a lot of water I made a stain ...
-
I have loved this cabinet for years. I didn't pay very much for it so I felt it a perfect thing to makeover. My husband said NO PAI...
No comments:
Post a Comment