Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Witchy Halloween Potion and Spell bottles with ACTUAL Potion hand soap DIY Dollar Tree items

Witchy Halloween Potion and Spell bottles with ACTUAL Potion hand soap DIY Dollar Tree items



Watch how I make the scariest potion bottles for display and an ACTUAL potion of hand soap.  These are an easy DIY craft, with minimal materials needed.  Everything for these projects was purchased at Dollar Tree.  

First I make 3 bottles with spooky labels that I found on google and printed off on my computer.  
Second I use a pump soap dispenser from Dollar Tree to make "Kitchen" sink "potion.  Gave one to each of my daughters and kept one for myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...