Thursday, October 17, 2019

Mid-Century Wall Sconce - Dollar Tree Items - DIY - Battery lights - Only $3.00 each!!




These Wall Sconce's cost only $3.00 each!!!  
All Dollar Tree items, and so easy to DIY you will be shocked.  
You will need from the Halloween section the skull on a pedestal, from the kitchen section a pack of funnels, and from the hardware section, a puck LED light.  
I had the paint, glue and scrap wood on hand.  You could also use a tray from the houseware section to glue your light on, instead of the wood as I have done.   

Soooo many folks are making sconces with items from DT, but they didn't feel like "me".   They were all very farmhouse'y.  I wanted something a bit more mid-century feeling.  These feel mid-century to me.  I think you could point the light up towards the ceiling or down to the floor, as I have in this video.  

I am mentioning here that when the light is on, it appears as if there is a big boobie on the wall.   
I KNOW that.     
I am choosing to keep my acknowledgment here in the description so that only people who take the time to read this, know I know.  
At this point in my youtube plan, I welcome the comments.  LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...