Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Winter Wonderland Christmas Crafts from DollarTree - Reindeer Rides - Thrifted wreath/greenery




 With a winter wonderland theme in mind, I used leftover dollar tree supplies to make these cute reindeer rides decor, wreath, and ornament Christmas tree. I am totally loving silver and white this year with a bit of "plant" green thrown in. Plants everywhere and I think it compliments the white and silver so very nicely. Gives me that warm, cozy feeling each time I look at everything.

All supplies are from dollar tree except the thrifted wreath and a bit of the greenery. Subscribe to my channel here, and on Facebook and please, follow me on Instagram. I have loads of fun over there. Merry Happy Good!! #dollartreechristmas #reindeerrides #winterwonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...