Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Thrifted plastic dollhouse into a Mansion? DIY Spooky Halloween Village for $6.00? Whaaat? So easy!

 



Take a plastic dollhouse and spray paint it for a spooky Halloween Mansion. With a few of these houses, you can make an entire city! The more I thought about this project the more idea's I had for it. I really wanted to get this video out so that you have time to find these houses and get them decorated for your Halloween festivities!

You can paint them with a little more detail to really set the stage. You can do more landscaping with simple items found at Dollar Tree and some paint. I used a pair of "trees" I'd plucked the flowers off of and painted them white as background dead tree's. Paint them black for even more spookiness! The ideas are really endless!! If I do anything else to my village I will be sure to share a quick update on my Facebook Page. If you are not already subscribed over there, please do so now ;) Thanks a bunch for watching! If you would like to have a look at projects I completed before having the guts to upload videos to youtube, then please check my blog junkshack.blogspot.com Thanks for taking the time to watch my video. ' Please subscribe to my page to help me grow this venue. Liking a video shows me what content to produce in the future. #HalloweenDollHouse #HalloweenHouseDIY #SpookyHouseDIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...