Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Just how many fabric items can you make pillows with? I quickly came up with 4 that you have too!


 


I decided to raid my linen closet and find something to make pillows with.  Most of this stuff has been in this drawer for years.  I sometimes use maybe 10% of what is in here.  Well, today I am showing you how you too can raid your linen closet and make pillows.  

I use placemats, fancy towels, and table runners for a no-sew project.  Essentially you need hot glue and or no-sew fabric tape and an iron.  Also, some cute tassels or dodads can be added for fun and whimsy.  


#diypillow #thriftedplacemats #thriftedrunner #pillowidea #outdoorpillow #indoorpillow #thriftflippillow #bohopillow #farmhousepillow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...