Sunday, May 2, 2021

Lets go antique shopping at Dragonfly Antiques Part 2 - The BEST part

 

Walk through this giant antique mall with me Part 2! For this kind of place, I found a lot of pretty good deals. Usually, these places are too overpriced to be called thrift. I was able to find many items at a fair price here. I got so much excellent footage that I split this video into two. Part two is right here and now and includes the haul. This second part is my favorite. Has more furniture and bigger items.

After shopping, I had a chance to chat with the owners. Great folks, very informative. I imagine if you have seen something you just couldn't live without and were willing to pay to ship they could make something work for you. I would absolutely love it if some of the "mom and pop" hometown places I film could get a little business out of my videos. Tell them Junk Shack Baby sent you ;) ASMR Thrift shopping. Relax and wander an antique mall with me. Part 1 of this trip https://youtu.be/GWQA8Yxbni0 Love this place? Here are their stats Dragonfly Antiques 636-456-5786 They are also on Facebook under dfantiques #antiqueshopping #thriftshopping #thriftflip #thrifthaul #resaleshop #junkshackbaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...