Wednesday, May 19, 2021

5 Ingredient Chicken Curry for the crockpot or stovetop




 I have been making this chicken curry for about 5 years now. It is by far the easiest, most filling meal I can put together. Normally I always have the ingredients in the pantry.

My husband works close to a traditional Indian food store so he picks up the seasoning packet mix but you can use any curry powder and I have. I find I need a lot of normal curry powder so that is why we tried this mix and now it's our favorite. Depending on how many you are feeding (or how much they eat. Teenagers.) you can add another chicken breast or two. Anything over 4-5 chicken breasts and I add another can of the coconut milk, another can of the crushed tomatoes, more veggies to taste, and two packets of our mix. Recipe: 3-4 chicken breast 1 can of coconut milk curry powder to taste. I use about 3 tablespoons 1 large can of crushed or chopped tomato or 2 cans of Rotel 1 bag of frozen veggies of your choice. Mixed veggies are good too. I do add the chicken frozen which is perfect for the slow cooker, just cook it for about 6-7 hours adding veggies in the last 20 minutes. #chickencurry #easychickencurry #homemadechickencurry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...