Sunday, April 25, 2021

Lets go antique shopping at Dragonfly Antiques for something to thrift flip or DIY or decorate with




Walkthrough this giant antique mall with me. For this kind of place, I found a lot of pretty good deals. Usually, these places are too overpriced to be called thrift. I was able to find many items at a fair price here. I got so much excellent footage that I split this video into two. Part two will be out next Sunday, be on the lookout it will also include the haul. While editing this video I saw so many things I am thinking about going back for. Be nice to include it all in the haul video. After shopping, I had a chance to chat with the owners. Great folks, very informative. I imagine if you have seen something you just couldn't live without and were willing to pay to ship they could make something work for you. I would absolutely love it if some of the "mom and pop" hometown places I film could get a little business out of my videos. Tell them Junk Shack Baby sent you ;) Love this place? Here are their stats Dragonfly Antiques 636-456-5786 They are also on Facebook under dfantiques #antiqueshopping #thriftshopping #thriftflip #thrifthaul #resaleshop #junkshackbaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...