Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Spring Opener - Porch makeover - Deck Transformation - Patio update - This video is all these things


 


Opening our deck with furniture cushions, a gazebo cover, and a new rug. Some of the plants are just about to open up and some I missed and are already faded. This back porch is my favorite spot on the entire property. During summertime, you can usually find hubby and me sitting out here enjoying the gardens. We are hoping to build a new shed this summer and by me saying that here in this video it is bound to happen, right? ;)

Rug found at Rural King Patio furniture found at Walmart Fake greenery found at Dollar Tree Artwork above couch found at a garage sale The dog is a rescue and much loved Music by Jeb Loy Nichols If you would like to have a look at projects I completed before having the guts to upload videos to youtube, then please check my blog junkshack.blogspot.com Thanks for taking the time to watch my video. ' Please subscribe to my page to help me grow this venue. Liking a video shows me what content to produce in the future. #Deckupdate #HappySpring #Gazebo #Porchmakeover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...