Monday, April 19, 2021

Thrift shop a high-end store for home decor, craft items and furniture plus the haul of items bought




Today we stroll around my favorite high-end thrift store. They have the best decor, clothing, and furniture options in this small town. Usually, I do not look at clothing but I know where to go when I need something nice for a special occasion. Beginning with this video I intend on posting a thrift-with-me video every Sunday. This is in addition to the normal Wednesday painting/crafting/DIYing video I already post. I am very excited about this edition of the channel. If you would like to have a look at projects I completed before having the guts to upload videos to youtube, then please check my blog junkshack.blogspot.com Thanks for taking the time to watch my video. ' Please subscribe to my page to help me grow this venue. Liking a video shows me what content to produce in the future. #thrifting #thrifthighenddecor #thriftflip #bargainhunting #highenddecor #thriftshoping #JunkShackBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...