Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Wanna go thrift shopping with me? I am on the hunt for some specific sized hard cover books




 As if I need a reason to thrift shop? LOL!! On this trip, I had something specific in mind. I needed 12 hardback books in various sizes. This is my favorite little junk store in this town. I have to fight myself every day to not show up again to see what's been brought out while I was away.

Make sure you are subscribed to see what I do with 12 hardback books next week. I'll be duping something from Wayfair ;) #Thrifting #Thriftwithme #Letsgojunkin #JunkShackBaby #Upcycle #trashtotreasure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...