Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Thrifting "USA Resale" Shop - Small town, super nice store



 Living in a small town really puts a cramp on your thrift shopping. Having this little gem of a place in our corner of heaven is a godsend. They have such a nice selection of many different home decor styles. It's my favorite place to buy furniture and artwork for the walls.

They also have a really nice selection of women's clothing and shoes, many of which are a bit dressier than I normally wear. I am not big on new clothes or shoes so I don't often look at that part but when I do want something nice for a good price, this is the place I visit. It's crazy to me but every time I pull into their parking lot and see "USA Resale" I hum the tune "Surfing USA" "Everybody was thrifting... Thrifting USA" Sing it with me! #Thriftwithme #thriftshopping #JunkShackBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...