Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Macramé wall art knock off




 This project was very easy. I watched TV while I worked on it. I found the idea on @LizFenwickDIY channel here on YouTube. I changed my peace up a little bit differently so that it was not a direct copy of hers. Here is a link to her video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBRTwTsUNag

I had a lot of fun doing this project and I am considering doing another one on a much larger scale. Make sure you are subscribed to this channel so that you can see if I actually do it or not LOL #Macrame' #EasyMacrame' #JunkShackBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...