Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Come walk with us through the Antique Barn. Miles and miles of treasures for that bargain hunter




Join us as we walk through this ginormous Antique Barn. The place is so full of stuff you will need at least eight hours and perhaps more. It is located in Warrenton Missouri off of Highway 70. If you are ever in the area or just driving through it is worth the stop. Their address, phone number, and exact location are clearly marked on google. Antique Barn, Warrenton MO
I found a lot of very cool wood furniture but you know that I'd want to paint it and I just can't pay the kind of money they want only to turn around and paint it. I guess if the piece spoke to me... actually reached out and grabbed me by the leg as I walked away and screamed "Kathy, buy me this very instant!" (this has happened before) Maybe then, but that didn't happen even once this time.
Dangit.
There is legitimately something for everyone in this place. Not everything was an antique but most of it was. I kinda cracked up to see the original "Skate Barn" carpet still on the floors. If you pay close attention to the building itself you can still see all the features such as the middle is concrete where the skating happened. The carpet goes around the whole front and probably the sides. The front of the building used to be the concession stand and is being used as the cash register area. There is even a little corner nook with a few chairs you can sit down and people watch. It is probably only me, but I love the nostalgia the place brings from a big part of history in this town. A lot of kids grew up skating there and if they took a moment to wake through it now, I think they would think it pretty cool everything is essentially the same, just filled with 836,341 tons of stuff/junk/antiques/treasures/finds.
 

#Antiqueshopping #MegaAntiques #AntiqueBarn #JunkShackBaby #Spendaday #ShopforHours #SoManyTreasures #AntiqueMall #Missouri #WarrentonMO #thriftshopping #thrifting 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...