Wednesday, March 24, 2021

High End Wayfair #Spring_DIY_Dupe Decor using hardback books/chalk paint/stamps and my Cricut



 I signed up for a spring DIY dupe on my friend Sue’s channel "Discovering the Art of Living". The object I picked was from Wayfair and was $99. I went to my local thrift store and bought 12 books at $.75 each for a total of $9 to dupe this project. The pretty greens and white scream spring to me.

I had criteria for these books. They needed to be a certain size and a certain amount of that size to match the duped project. I was going for size and then color. Since the colors in my home are actually grey's, white's and now this lovely fern color of green, I knew that would be my palette. Using a stamp I already had, some Dollar Tree rub-on stickers I already had and my Cricut I made these books. They turned out fabulously!! I would guess the price is so high because their books are actually about what the cover says. Mine are not. Discovering the Art of Living https://www.youtube.com/c/DiscoveringTheArtofLiving #Spring_DIY_Dupe #WayfairDupe #Highenddecordupe #decordupe #wayfairdecordupe #highenddiy #diydecor #lookforless #budgetdecor #thrifteddecor This is my 100th video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...