Thursday, October 10, 2019

The easiest NO-SEW Buffalo Check pillow slipcovers ever!

The easiest NO-SEW Buffalo Check pillow slipcovers ever!




I inherited the material for this project. Carried it around for about 3 years before finally deciding to use it to spruce up my dining area. I actually do have a sewing machine and know how to sew, but couldn't figure out how to use it after only 10 years. LOL! When I want a project, I want a project NOW! Right. Now. This gave such a cozy, warm update to my dining room. It is the first room you see when you come in, so I wanted it to feel comfortable and inviting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...