Thursday, October 3, 2019

Fall Living/Dining Room Tour 2019 - Minimal Fall Decor - Dollar Tree Florals - Witches Flight School

Fall Living/Dining Room Tour 2019 - Minimal Fall Decor - Dollar Tree Florals - Witches Flight School


We have a small home, so I only decorate the front room and kitchen.  I prefer my color to be on the front porch.  Kept it minimal inside.  Here are just a few of my favorite things.  

Inside the bar cabinet, you will see a small statue of witches falling off a pumpkin with a sign that says "Witches Flight School"  I painted that in 1995!  Still my most treasured Fall item.  

It was so easy to remove candlesticks from candlestick holders and place a pumpkin on top.  I did that in a bunch of places.  Hope it inspires you to try to beautify your home with what you have on hand.  
Thanks for taking the moment to watch my meager home fall tour.  Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...