Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Halloween Banner Decor - Black Cats - Ghosts - Fireplace Mantle - DIY - Dollar Tree - Scary and Cute

Halloween Banner Decor - Black Cats - Ghosts - Fireplace Mantle - DIY - Dollar Tree - Scary and Cute



I used the black cats as the centerpiece of this DIY, but you could use pumpkins, ghosts, whatever suits your style and everything is from Dollar Tree.  I made other crafts and had these things leftover.  

I hung this banner along my stairwell, and over a window, but it looked the best on the fireplace mantle.  I think I'll be able to store it nicely in a plastic bag after the holiday.  The paper is from Walmart and really makes it adorable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...