Tuesday, October 8, 2019

DIY Front Porch Lantern Made with Scrap Wood

DIY Front Porch Lantern Made with Scrap Wood




I looked and looked for a lantern. Problem was the budget. I didn't want to spend over $10 on one, simply because I knew I wanted 2 or 3! LOL There are a gazillion videos on lanterns from Dollar Tree, it's just that they all looked like they were made from items from Dollar Tree. Finally, I was fed up with my options and asked hubby what kind of scrap wood we had. Low and behold he came up with a pile of it. This video is my first shot. If you stick around, you will see what the others look like in a future video. It is proof that if I can do this, then anyone can. It's nice to have a bandsaw, and some of the power tools I do have available to me, but this project can be done with hand tools. Saw, screwdriver, paint. Thanks for spending a few minutes on my channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...