Thursday, October 31, 2019

Purple Winter Wonderland Mantle Decor - Use what you have decor - Silver and Purple Santa Snowmen


Purple Winter Wonderland Mantle Decor - Use 

what you have decor - Silver and Purple Santa Snowmen




Quickie "use what you have" decor for a Purple Winter Wonderland theme on the fireplace mantle. It is so hard to decide what to use where in this small house. There are three, and maybe four different ways to decorate this fireplace. I couldn't decide so I'll just do all of them, video it and watch my videos to see which is best. All of these items had been purchased many years ago. I very much love the purple with silver. It just feels so festive. I use it somewhere in my home every year. Tell me what you think in the comments, and stay tuned for the next Quickie "use what you have" decor idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...