Wednesday, May 12, 2021

'70s-vibe BoHo Hippy Bangle-Bracelt Garland, Lamp Shade, Vintage Flower and so much more





Follow me on this journey to DIY some cool items with bangle bracelets. Without planning, these DIYs came out so 1970's Boho hippy. I hope this video gives you the inspiration to do something with leftover bangles or if you find a really good deal on them as I did while thrifting. After buying multiple bags of bracelets for .20 each, I knew I had to make something with them. My first thought was a curtain addition. I wanted them to free flow down the edge of my curtains where they meet in the middle. It was so easy, I just clipped the top bracelet with the top of the corner on the curtain ring clip. Easy peasy! No, not like it seems. The rafia from the hula skirts is thin. I will have to tie the bracelets together with something a bit stronger like jute twine, rope, or yarn. Opening and closing these curtains means you have to give them a tug and the first time I tried, I broke the rafia strip. It's ok, everything is ok ;) Next, I added bracelets to a lampshade. Sooo '70s maaan! I made a flower out of bangle bracelets. I made a boho thingamajig that is super cute on my cliffhanger. I added a few to a vase as a classy topper that is also modern and chic. Finally, I made something that does nothing LOL It just looks good hanging from a doorknob or door handle or as I am doing from the window of my sliding glass door. #braceletDIY #thriftflip #banglebraceletDIY #thriftfinds #DIYwithbanglebracelets #banglebraceletdecor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...