Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Thrift Find Redefine - Making plastic look like aged copper - Spray paint greenery - Glass vase DIY

 


 

I had this can of Krylon Hammered Copper spray paint and it was burning a hole in my imagination. I began by taking a Dollar Tree planter and painting it copper then dry brushed a couple of green chalk paints to resemble an aged copper pot.
Next, I spray painted a thrifted ceramic pitcher copper and added greenery. Next up, I did a little painty-painty on a thrifted topiary tree by spray painting the leaves, and finally, a glass vase got "the treatment"

#KrylonHammeredCopper #spraypaint #thriftflip #thriftupcycle #hammeredcopper #upcycledthriftfinds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...