Friday, July 10, 2020

DIY this Boho Rug for $10 or less using items from Dollar Tree - So many possibilities, just imagine



Everything for this excellent idea was purchased at Dollar Tree. Check out @JustinWrey on youtube for this inspiration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQz4t-0xkyM. Design options are endless for you to make one for yourself. In this video, I used the nautical rope from Dollar Tree. I have just $10 into this project, not including glue sticks. The end result is just like a high-end rug. This is an all-cotton rope and I believe that is why the hot glue worked so well. I am confident this rug can take wear and tear except for the part about not being able to wash it. Keeping it out of the walkway and in a "pretty" spot is probably for the best. I know I'll be making another or three!! (already have one started ;) ) #BohoRopeRug #DollarTree #JunkShackBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...