Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Painting Grandpa's table with DIY Paint and a chit-chat about favorite games ;)



This video is hilarious!! My 4-year-old grandson tells me EVERYTHING about Minecraft. He was spending the day with grandma when I was buffing the wax on this sweet table. Because of that, I decided to add some commentary about MY favorite kinda games, too. The table is painted with Debi's Design Diary paint in Farm Fresh, Bohemian Blue, and Little Black Dress. I used a floor paste wax from my local hardware store to give it a durable and long-lasting finish. One of my favorite little tables and I loooove this update. Thanks for watching! Please hit that like button if you enjoyed this video. If you didn't care for the video... that's too bad. Maybe next time. #JunkShackBaby #DIYPaint #FurnitureUpdate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...