Monday, April 27, 2020

"The Perfect Storm" Jewelry Box Makeover



This jewelry box came to me many years ago and I have always wanted to paint it. HERE is the paint job. It is fondly named "The Perfect Storm" because of the color and the storm it/I went through to be this beauty. I learned a whole lot about painting with Debi's Design Diary Paint. It's very pigmented so it's rich in color. Water is your friend. Water thins it and helps it to blend better. The colors I used here are "Farm Fresh", "Hey Sailor", "Bohemian Blue", and "Mermaid Tale". I can hardly wait for the next piece to bring to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...