Friday, January 17, 2020

GNOME VILLE - DIY Gnome & Fairy House - Gnome Flower Garden - Painting Gnome Flowers



Such a cute DIY! I have always wanted to do something with the inside of this slim cabinet. After putting tiny books inside for my 4-year-old grandson, it dawned on me that I could so easily make this piece into a Gnome Home. Most of the gnome figures, houses and fairy's came from Dollar Tree. I know you can buy them at Walmart too. When I was little my mother made little dollhouse tables, chairs, beds, couches out of small boxes. That gave me the idea of making my own little gnome cafe. Gnomey's gotta have coffee too!! Thanks for watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rental Upgrade Nearing the end of renovation - Kitchen cabinet handles - Kitchen/Basement flooring

  In this episode, we see the kitchen cabinet handles installed, the kitchen flooring installed and the basement carpet squares installed, p...